No child should go to sleep hungry."
Already a Sponsor?
With your support, we can provide these impacted children with the education, nutrition, healthcare, empowerment and extracurricular they need to create lasting change in their lives and communities. This way, we end the cycle of poverty in India.
Sponsoring a child costs only $50 per month or $600 per year. Sponsorship is the beginning of a deep relationship.
Impacting the lives of more than 625 children and their families
156,250 Lunches per Year
We Provide A Glass Of Milk And Nutritious “All You Can Eat” Lunch 6 Days A Week 100% Of Our Children Shown Extreme Improvement In Height & Weight
We provide free healthcare for our students which includes twice a year deworming, doctor’s visits, necessary medications, dental, and hospital care
By Empowerment coaching and seminars, the students believing in themselves and set goals. Every student grade 6-12 has a vision board in class
Sports, Dance, Art, Music, karate, as well as Holistic Approach by providing daily 15 min Meditation, energy healing, Yoga, and Morning Chanting
Click on the Picture Below to Watch the Testimonial Videos
Shahla Ettefagh, President and Founder
President and Founder of Mother Miracle School
Shahla Ettefagh holds a master’s degree in Architecture and a bachelor’s degree in Sociology and Child Psychology from the University of San Francisco. From 1984-2002, she owned a successful commercial interior art design firm and an adult community art school in San Francisco Bay Area. She moved to India in 2002 with the mission of providing an opportunity for extremely impoverished children through education, empowerment, and unconditional love. As a foreigner, she was told India would “eat her up,” and she faced many challenges, but her belief in miracles and the grace of God allowed her to persevere.
- 2022 – Received Ellis Island medal of Honor Award presented at Ellis Island, NY, USA
- 2022 – Fastest Growing Education Excellence Award, New Delhi
- 2021 – Intellectual Peoples Foundation, Intellectual People Award, New Delhi
- 2018 – Mahatma Gandhi Saman Award presented at House of Commons, London, UK
- 2018 – International Women’s day Award presented by Pujya Swami & Vandana Shiva (Navdanya movement) at Parmarth Niketan Ashram, Rishikesh, India
- 2017 – Global Achievers Foundation Award presented in an official building, Dehradun, India
- 2016 – International Business Council Award presented in High court, New Delhi, India
- 2015 – Indian Solidarity Council Award presented in High court, New Delhi, India
Your $50 monthly gift changes a child’s life forever.
84% of your gift goes straight to your sponsored child’s education, healthcare, breakfast, and lunch. For more detail, click here to visit our Financial Transparency page.
Mother Miracle is a 501(c) (3) Nonprofit registered in the USA from 2007 to present. Mother Miracle Trust is a 12A and 80G NGO registered in India from 2005 to present. All donations are tax-deductible.
We do not receive any government funding from India or USA.
You can give with confidence
We strive to allocate the majority of our donated funds towards Program Related Expenses, while simultaneously keeping our Fundraising and Administration costs to a minimum.